What to do?
We are expecting two types of participants:
(1) game developers (incl. programmers, artists, musicians and business people) with the desire to build a team and a working game prototype within 48 hours and pitch it to the distinguished jury of game industry experts and other participants
(2) existing teams from past Game Camps with already available prototype to further develop the game and fine-tune their investor pitch and slide deck during the event
To have a chance for participation, firstly register on this site. After that, you will be able to prepare your one-pager for pitching your game idea or your skills and start building the team/joining other teams. Please take into account that your personal profile and pitch will be reviewed by Game Camps project team, before it will be published.
Participants who pitch an idea, will be able to create a team with up to 8 (eight) team members.
- Validation: Your application will be validated. You will able to pitch idea/create team/join team.
- Unfortunatelly, validation of your application, doesn't mean that you are admitted.
- Participant selection process: participants will be selected basing on information provided during registration process, their knowledge, idea, team building. The priority will be given to those who pitch idea and started international team.
- Final participant selection will be on May 7th, 2018.
- Confirmation: if you have been selected, read and reply to the email to confirm your participation.
- Be in contact with your national project partner. Project partner will inform you about the next steps.
- Don't cancel, use your chance to get new friends, develop games, establish company and maybe visit Silicon Valley and meet potential investors.
- But in case you will not be able to attend:
- There are no penalties if you cancel your participation before May 14;
- If you cancel after May 14, you will have to refund all costs related to your participation (travel, accomodation, etc.), unless you have an urgent medical conditions confirmed by doctor.