The main goals:
During the 48 magical hours the participants will have the opportunity to:
- join another team to employ your skills at creating games
- pitch your game idea and/or team to find skilled team members
- prepare a working prototype and initial business model together with your new friends
- further develop your already existing game demo and the business model with the support of mentors
- have lots of fun!!! Meet old and make new friends, learn and create together!
The pitching opportunity starts already after registering on this platform, but will be mainly organized during the event. Also, the teams can be created both before or during event - last minute team building at the event is perfectly ok. However, each participant can be a member of only one team.
The best teams, if proceeding together as a team and setting up a joint business, will be awarded the opportunity to join our accelerator programme and get financial support, under "de minimis" rules up to 10 000 Euro, i.e. the support will not be given in cash or transferred to the company account. Game Camps partners will procure the needed services (e.g. design, composition, internationalization services, etc.) according to the Central Baltic Program procurement regulations.
Also, we are working on creating an opportunity to take the best of the best to an investor pitching event at GDC 2019 in San Francisco.