The main goals:
- Pitch your game idea or join another team. You can start pitching your idea in the online platform (available only after registration) or during event;
- Create or join an international team (each participant can be a member of only one team). Team can be created before the event in online platform, or during event - last minute team building available;
- Develop your game prototype during 48 magical hours, while also thinking about its' business potential, prepare an amazing pitch and demo presentation;
- Utilize the opportunity to meet and work with our fantastic mentors;
- After event: observe the possibility to establish international company and get support up to EUR 10 000 under "de minimis" rules. Support will be available only for registered companies. The support will not be given in cash or transferred to the company account. Project partners will buy desired services (e.g. design, composition, internationalization, etc.) according to Central Baltic Program procurement regulations.
- And of course, the most important thing - have fun! Meet old and make new friends, learn and create together!
Open until 30 April 2018